Now, help me enlighten you on how to weigh your options and when a storage unit is just causing an extra cost, or is this something beneficial on whichever situation you are into right now. There are several scenarios that you can analyse if you are getting the value that your money deserves out of renting a storage unit. Read on the pros and cons that can lead to that decision if this really makes sense.
There are numerous advantages to renting a self-storage and below are the top on my list. If any of these scenarios apply to you, then, you better think of going on this path.
• Let’s say you have received a promotion where you need to move to the city where apartment rental is a premium? A self-storage can be a solution for you to rent a cheaper apartment as you can keep your extra stuff in a storage facility. The best option is to rent the one nearby for easy access whenever you need some of your stuff back. This will save you a lot of money, plus, you can enjoy the promotion that you deserve in the city of your dreams!
• If you decided to end your contract from your current apartment as you can't keep up with the rental fee, you can always choose to downsize your pad. There’s nothing wrong with living by your means as this will save you from the stress of running out of budget. A self-storage can help you maximise the limited space you have and it should not limit your happiness of living in a smaller apartment.
• If you are planning to declutter but some items are not meant for disposal because of its sentimental value, self-storage can always come in handy if you are planning to keep those things, especially if they are dear to your heart. If you are aiming for a more organised and stress-free living, then, decluttering is the best solution for you. What’s more amazing about decluttering is the positivity it can give you. Imagine a clean and tidy home. Imagine peace and serenity.
If in case you decided that you need a self-storage, then, we at easyStorage can help you give the best customer experience at a low cost. We are unlike the traditional self-storage company. We have a free van to collect and return your items. We are 50% cheaper than any other storage company. Plus, our storage facilities are all climate-controlled giving you the liberty to store almost anything as long as they are non-perishable and non-hazardous. You can talk to any of our representatives to help you in your decision-making or head on to our website at easystorage.com to learn more!
To help you weigh your decisions more, let me list down the disadvantage of renting a self-storage. Keep this in mind to avoid the additional cost that we don’t want to happen.
• Ensure that the stuff you are going to keep in a self-storage is not just clutter. They must be things that you actually want to keep or need. It’s unreasonable to rent a self-storage unit if you are only going to keep stuff that you don’t have any plan of using anymore. Be smart in comprehending if you really need a storage place based on the stuff that you are planning to relocate out of your home.
• Once you decide to avail of a storage unit, please bear in mind the responsibility of paying its monthly fee and you must have thought of the idea that this will add to your monthly expenditure. Handling this kind of responsibility is tough, so you should not let yourself missed any payments to avoid more stress in your finances.
• Since a self-storage can help you free up more space in your apartment, this can also deceive you on your goal of being organised as this will give you an excuse to buy new stuff that will eventually occupy more space again. Things kept in your self-storage can eventually be forgotten since you’ve been enjoying the new things you purchased.
The decision will always be your call as this is something that will affect you so it’s better to contemplate things like this carefully before jumping on that boat. If your guts mostly go to whichever path it weighs more, then do so. Be strategic when it comes to decisions involving your finances because the road you take can either make you or break you.
Speak with one of our storage consultants for best advice about your storage needsCall us today
Book your storage online in a few clicks. We've made that easy too! (10% discount)Book online
Our storage packages have the added benefit of free removal of your items, saving you up to £1,000. All you need to do is pack your items (or we can pack for you, supplying boxes and packing material) and we’ll pick-up your items in and store them in our safe and secure easyStorage facility. Then when you are ready, we’ll deliver them wherever you need us to. You just need to give us 2 working days notice. Perfect if you are moving house, running our of space, or just need somewhere to store your stuff.
Our storage plans provide you with a cost-effective alternative to renting your own lock-up storage space as we’ll only charge you for the storage space you need, making it cheaper for you.