Renting a self-storage unit is a convenient way to store your belongings during a period of transition or if you want to free up some space around your home.
Here are some general dos and don’ts to keep in mind when renting a self-storage unit in Wimbledon, London.
• Always choose a self-storage facility that servers the area near you so that you can easily access your items, when needed.
• Go for a reputable storage company that has a proven track record. Read through some customer reviews before signing up.
• Get the advice of the company representative to choose the right sized unit according to your needs.
• Always make sure all necessary security features are there.
• When storing your items inside the unit, make sure to pack heavy and bulky items towards the bottom of the unit. easyStorage will do the loading and packing for you, so you don’t have to worry about this.
• Keep your most used items near the front for easy access.
• Self-storage units are not meant for perishable items, such as food, plant, etc. Also, never store anything flammable like oils, aerosols, and more.
• Don’t wrap your items with plastic sheets as it can collect moisture.
• Don’t go for drive-in storage units as they can be dusty and polluted with car exhaust fumes.
Are you looking for a reliable self-storage unit in Wimbledon, London? At easyStorage, we provide the best self-storage solutions for homes and businesses at an affordable price.
Speak with one of our storage consultants for best advice about your storage needsCall us today
Book your storage online in a few clicks. We've made that easy too! (10% discount)Book online
Our storage packages have the added benefit of free removal of your items, saving you up to £1,000. All you need to do is pack your items (or we can pack for you, supplying boxes and packing material) and we’ll pick-up your items and store them in our safe and secure easyStorage facility. Then when you are ready, we’ll deliver them wherever you need us to. You just need to give us two working days’ notice. Perfect if you are moving house, running out of space, or just need somewhere to store your stuff.
Our storage plans provide you with a cost-effective alternative to renting your own lock-up storage space as we’ll only charge you for the storage space you need, making it cheaper for you.